Please check back soon for confirmation of the next Biomagnetism Course to be held in the NY/NJ area in March 2018. More details to follow soon!
Level 1 Biomagnetism Training Seminar 2018 in English
All attendees will receive a Certificate of completion of the Biomagnetism course.
The class fee includs all 5 days of classes and two coffee breaks a day for all 5 days and 3 pairs of neodymium magnets.
- Background of and fundamentals of Biomagnetism
- Difference between Biomagnetism and Magnetic Therapy
- What is pH and what is its role in the body
- Types of Biomagnetic Pairs
- Biomagnetic Pairs, pathogens and organ dysfunction
- Biomagnetic Pairs and disease
- Preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic system
- Electromagnetic Resonance
- Synergies between the different pathogenic microorganisms
- Magnetic poles
- Therapeutic action of magnets
- Types of magnets
- How to determine the polarity of a magnet
- Warnings about the use of magnets
- Care of magnets
- Horizontal and vertical pairs
- Kinesiological phenomenon of hemibody shortening
- Legal precautions with regards to offering Biomagnetism Therapy in the United States.
- Clinical practice
- Important practical details and examples, how to hold the patient’s feet, how to avoid diagnostic errors, etc
- Tumor Factors
- Healing Crisis
- Precautions after the session
- Duration of biomagnetism treatment
- Problem of reinfection, reservoirs and complementary pairs: solutions
- Cancer, AIDS, allergy and asthma, arthritis, hypertension, glandular dysfunction, hernia, diabetes and other diseases will be addressed.
This course is designed for health professionals such as medical doctors, therapists of any specialty such as chiropractors, osteopaths, physical therapists, veterinarians, dentists, nurses, etc., both professionals and students as well as anyone that wants to enjoy optimum health and be able to apply this therapy to his/her family as well as to help others heal themselves. Biomagnetism is compatible with all other therapies and treatments such as conventional medical and pharmacological treatments, EFT, hypnotherapy, NLP, psychology, acupuncture, homeopathy, naturopathy, orthomolecular medicine, herbal medicine and others. It may benefit chronic and degenerative conditions. In fact, thousands of allopathic doctors around the world are already using this powerful technique in their medical offices to complement and enhance their medical treatments.
As already stated, a basic knowledge of anatomy and physiology is necessary to gain the most benefit from this class. Students are, also, encouraged to continue their studies of these subjects later at their own rate. However, the most important prerequisites for this course are to have an open mind free from prejudice, and the desire to learn & help others. As with any other profession, becoming a master takes time, practice, patience, study and requires good intentions. By taking this course, you will learn the basics that can get you started down this path. To become more proficient and skilled, it is recommended that you continue your training by attending additional seminars. This will keep your knowledge base updated with the most current information as well as reviewing your basic training principles & techniques and providing you with an on-going network & support of fellow practitioners.