to October 29
New Jersey, USA.
50 Kenny place,
New Jersey, USA.
- Fill out the registration form (click here).
- Pay for the seminar.
- After paying, you will receive confirmation that you are officially registered at the seminar and that your space will be reserved.
We will have a limit of 50 people. We suggest registering as soon as possible to ensure space.
This seminar will last 5 days, October 25 to October 29, 2021 (Monday to Friday).
- 2 breaks per day with snacks included.
- 3 pairs of magnets (include images of the magnets in all three sizes).
- Biomagnetism practitioner guide book and biomagnetism theory book.
- Lunches are responsibility of each assistant.
Location & Accommodation
Crowne Plaza, 50 Kenny place, Saddle Brook, NJ 07663
We recommend this same hotel for accommodation.
The Crown Plaza Hotel is 20 miles away from Newark International Airport and is less than a 25 minute Uber ride away. Parking and WiFi are free. Our special Biomagnetism group rate at the hotel is $147 (including taxes) but you will need to reserve the room by calling or texting Eddie directly at (201)895-5550 and mention that you will be attending Dr. Garcia’s conference.
* Each attendee is responsible for the hotel reservation.
- All cancellation requests must be notified via email email@example.com . The refund process may take between 1-2 weeks.
- Cancellation requests received after October 15, 2021 will incur a cost of $250 USD.
- There will be no refund if the cancellation request is received after October 22, 2021.
Requirements for Classes
- You will need to bring your own notebooks. Pens will be provided.
- Dress code: This is a professional training seminar, as such, professional attire is required.
- Please, no shorts, sweat pants, tank tops, tee-shirts, sandals, Crocs or flip-flops.
- Please bring a pair of clean socks daily to be used during practice times.
- Name badges will be provided; they must be visible during the duration of the seminar.
- We recommend that you download and subscribe to our Beyond Biomag 3D application for you to learn and use as a reference tool during the seminar and beyond.