April 26 - April 30
450 W. 31st Street,
10th Floor, New York
- Fill out the registration form (click here).
- Pay for the seminar.
- After paying, you will receive confirmation that you are officially registered at the seminar and that your space will be reserved.
We will have a limit of 45 people. We suggest registering as soon as possible to ensure space.
This seminar will last 5 days, April 26 – 30, 2021 (Monday to Friday).
- 2 breaks per day with snacks included.
- 3 pairs of magnets (include images of the magnets in all three sizes).
- Includes Course guide text and 1 set of magnets.
- Lunches are responsibility of each assistant.
Location & Accommodation
Seminar Address: Daylight Studio, 450 W. 31st Street,
10th Floor, New York NY 10001
Below is a list of the nearby hotels close to the space.
1. Courtyard by Marriott New York
Manhattan/Midtown $137/night (2 queen) (0.3 Miles/5 Minutes walk)
2. Four Points by Sheraton
Manhattan Midtown West $94/night (1 queen or 2 doubles) (0.3 Miles/7 Minutes walk)
3. Holiday Inn Express New York City
Chelsea $96/night (1 King) $106 (2 double) with 3 days advance reservation. (0.5 Miles/11 Minutes walk)
4. Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott
New York Midtown Manhattan/Penn Station $98/night (1 king) $116/night (2 double) (0.4 Miles/9 Minutes walk )
There are numerous further hotels in the area as well as Airbnb possibilities. Restaurants in NYC are open with most offering take-out menus as well. Other take-out services, e.g. Grubhub, Uber eats, etc. are also available. There is a Whole Foods nearby for (organic) food shopping which also offers a large (hot and cold) buffet.
Our venue is very well accessible by private and public transportation. For participants who book(ed) flights into Newark, there is a train and bus commuting from the airport into Manhattan just 17 miles away. For commuters from New Jersey and New York by car, the nearest parking garage is Icon Parking in Park Avenue, between 34th and 35th street ([X] https://iconparkingsystems.com) that has an online booking system. Public transportation in NY/NJ (is expected to) run normally. There are a variety of train and bus stops near the seminar venue (1, R, W trains in 28th street; B, D, F, M, N, Q, R, W in 34th street/Herald Square; Path train in 33rd street).
We will be respecting safety protocols with regards to NY regulations, hand sanitizers will be provided. We will also integrate Covid-19 into the training and discuss it from a biomagnetism perspective, including our clinical experience with 350+ patients.
* Each attendee is responsible for the hotel reservation.
April 1, 2021
- All cancellation requests must be notified via email firstname.lastname@example.org . The refund process may take between 1-2 weeks.
- Cancellation requests received after April 15th 2021 will incur a cost of $250 USD.
- There will be no refund if the cancellation request is received after April 23rd, 2021.
Requirements for Classes
- You will need to bring your own notebooks. Pens will be provided.
- Dress code: This is a professional training seminar, as such, professional attire is required.
- Please, no shorts, sweat pants, tank tops, tee-shirts, sandals, Crocs or flip-flops.
- Please bring a pair of clean socks daily to be used during practice times.
- Name badges will be provided; they must be visible during the duration of the seminar.
- We recommend that you download and subscribe to our Beyond Biomag 3D application for you to learn and use as a reference tool during the seminar and beyond.