to October 11
New Jersey, USA.
1000 Morris Ave.
North Avenue Academic
Union, NJ 07083
- Fill out the registration form (click here).
- Pay for the seminar.
- After paying, you will receive confirmation that you are officially registered at the seminar and that your space will be reserved.
We will have a limit of 50 people. We suggest registering as soon as possible to ensure space.
This seminar will last 5 days, October 7 – 11, 2020 (Wednesday to Sunday).
- 2 breaks per day with snacks included.
- 3 pairs of magnets (include images of the magnets in all three sizes).
- Course guide text.
- Lunches are responsibility of each assistant.
Location & Accommodation
Seminar Address: Kean University, 1000 Morris Ave. North Avenue Academic, Building 606, Union, NJ 07083.
We recommend a nearby hotel for accommodation:
- Holiday Inn- Clark
- 36 Valley Rd, Clark, NJ 07066
- T: (732) 574-0100
- Email: email@example.com
* Each attendee is responsible for the hotel reservation.
agosto 31 2020
septiembre 30 2020
septiembre 30 2020
August 31, 2020
September 20, 2020
September 21, 2020
- All cancellation requests must be notified via email firstname.lastname@example.org . The refund process may take between 1-2 weeks.
- Cancellation requests received after September 25, 2020 will incur a cost of $250 USD.
- There will be no refund if the cancellation request is received after October 2, 2020.
Requirements for Classes
- You will need to bring your own notebooks. Pens will be provided.
- Dress code: This is a professional training seminar, as such, professional attire is required.
- Please, no shorts, sweat pants, tank tops, tee-shirts, sandals, Crocs or flip-flops.
- Please bring a pair of clean socks daily to be used during practice times.
- Name badges will be provided; they must be visible during the duration of the seminar.
- We recommend that you download and subscribe to our Beyond Biomag 3D application for you to learn and use as a reference tool during the seminar and beyond.