OCTOBER BIOMAGNETISM TRAINING
TRAINING SEMINAR LEVEL 1 AND 2
Fill out the registration form:
- Biomagnetism and Beyond Level I & II Seminar October 2022 NJ Training Registration
- Select payment schedule and checkout.
- After payment, you will receive an email confirming your registration.
- Please add our email address (admin@USBiomag.com) to your contacts so that follow-up emails about the seminar do not go into your spam folder.
Space is limited. We suggest registering as soon as possible to ensure your spot.
This seminar will last 5 days, October 24th to 28th, 2022 (Monday to Friday).
- 2 breaks per day with snacks included.
- 3 to 4 pairs of magnets.
- Biomagnetism practitioner guidebook and biomagnetism theory book.
- Lunch is not included.
Location & Accommodation
Seminar Address: Kean University 1000 Morris Ave. North Avenue Academic Building 606, Union, NJ 07083
Red Carpet Inn – Newark Irvington
Kean University is in a great location — metropolitan Union County. The campus is a short distance from Newark Liberty International Airport, NJ Transit trains and major highways.
Garden State Parkway
- Northbound: Take Garden State Parkway to Exit 140, keep right and follow signs for Route 82 East towards Elizabeth (Morris Avenue East). Stay on Morris Avenue (Route 82 East), and Kean University Campus will be two miles down on your right
- Southbound: Take Garden State Parkway to Exit 140-A onto Route 22 West. Keep right and follow signs to Elizabeth (Route 82 East). Turn right on Morris Avenue (Route 82 East). Stay on Morris Avenue (Route 82 East), and Kean University Campus will be two miles down on your right.
- From Union Station: Located at 900 Green Lane in Union, New Jersey, the station is directly across the street from Kean’s main campus. Union Station is on NJ Transit’s Raritan Valley line, which runs northeast to Newark Penn Station, and southwest to High Bridge in Hunterdon County. For a Raritan Valley line train schedule, click here.
- From the Elizabeth Station: Elizabeth Station is located on West Grand Avenue, one block west of Broad Street in Elizabeth, New Jersey, which is just two miles from campus by bus or taxi. The NJ Transit Northeast Corridor and North Jersey Coast line trains stop there. The Northeast Corridor line runs northeast to Newark Penn Station and New York Penn Station, and southwest to Trenton. The North Jersey Coast line runs northeast to Newark’s Penn Station and New York City and southeast to Bay Head in Ocean County.
*For a Northeast Corridor line train schedule, click here.
*For a North Jersey Coast line train schedule, click here
Panera Bread and Chipotle restaurants are within walking distance.
We will integrate Covid-19 into the training and discuss it from a biomagnetism perspective, including our clinical experience with 500+ patients.
* Each attendee is responsible for the hotel reservation.
The fee for October NJ 2022 Training :
- All cancellation requests must be notified via email email@example.com. The refund process may take between 1-2 weeks.
- Cancellation requests received after October 10th, 2022 will incur a cost of $250 USD.
- There will be no refund if the cancellation request is received after October 17th, 2022